Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to Canada, back to work








After a good and long slog into the United States I am finally en route to Montreal. Through some gift of the universe, I managed to dodge Hurricane Irene almost completely. The weather networks reported that Irene would be downgraded to a tropical storm as it neared Boston. Despite the T shutting down, and the purchasing of all preserved food in the local Trader Joe's, I would place Hurricane Irene's presence in Boston somewhere between a light misting and a rainy afternoon.
Though of course preparation and forewarning is really the only advantage the human race may hold in such events.







I'll be starting on that painting of those Japanese Miners I sketched out two weeks ago once I purchase some materials and pay off the serious Visa bill I gathered while living off of Snickers and chocolate milk on the road.







Updates soon...